Do you need to change your organization? Do you need your team to be more:
Engaged, Innovative, Competitive, Agile, Collaborative, and Productive?
Then develop a Positive Culture by offering this Academy in-company!
The latest research shows what can happen in a positive culture: People and performance thrive! Positive organizations are proven to be better at change, more innovative, competitive, profitable, and also contributing more to the world.
The book “Developing a Positive Culture” is the basis of this Academy. It presents a wide range of culture research and very pragmatic tools and practices. The online Positive Culture Academy helps your team(s) or leaders, apply the tools from the book. The curriculum is suited for leaders, middle managers, team supervisors, HR professionals, consultants, coaches, and employees.
The Positive Culture Book:
Part 1 What & why of Positive Culture and Change
Part 2 Who: Personal Preparation
Part 3 How: Interaction Interventions
Part 4 How: Change Circles
This In-company Academy:
The curriculum focuses on part 3 of the book: the How of Interaction Interventions to develop a (more) positive culture. We’ll cover the basics of parts 1, 2 and 4. The recommended time schedule is 14 weeks, with an average weekly workload of 2 hours.
Video lectures and checklists
The curriculum offers 22 lectures (streaming online video), downloadable checklists and reflection questions, and a Personal Preparation e-Book.
Each lecture ends with questions and individual assignments.
Private dialogue group and partner work
It’s recommended to share your answers, experiences, and questions in the private dialogue group on Linkedin. It’s also insightful to meet with one other person to exchange experiences and practice the tools.
In-company conference calls
Depending on your wishes, you’ll have a few conference calls with Marcella Bremer that can be recorded as well.
You’ll learn and practice Interaction Interventions that invite your team to:
- Notice and amplify what is already working well
- Improve performance toward “positive deviance.”
- Engage with the others and their job and “lean in” instead of lean back
- Contribute more and better ideas and energy to the team
- Collaborate more and support others
- Take ownership of their actions and outcomes
- Align their values and purpose with the organization
- Benefit from the art of dialogue
- Be agile and ready to change if needed
- Learn from mistakes, experiment, fail fast and innovate
- Ask critical questions to improve plans, Ask more, and assume less
- Be authentic, open, and trust the team
After engaging in the program:
- Your team or organization could develop a more positive, productive culture
- The team’s performance could tend toward positive deviance
- Agility and change-readiness tend to go up
- Innovation, learning and creativity might increase
- Collaboration and support may improve
- Engagement and ownership might surprise you
- People tend to have more fun, be faster and develop their potential
Though the PCA is open to individual enrollment, doing this Academy with your team or making it available to the leaders in your organization might be the fastest way to develop a positive, productive culture.
Offering this academy in-company helps to stimulate:
- Connection and collaboration between the participants
- Accelerated learning and peer support
- Customization of the tools and practices so they fit your organization
- Engagement to contribute to the organization
- A pragmatic, positive culture plan that is actionable
Who’s your guide?
Marcella Bremer MScBA is an author and culture & change consultant. She helps leaders, HR-professionals, consultants, and others contribute to a positive workplace.
Interested in the In-company Academy?
Please send us an email with a little more information:
What would you like to achieve? Why now?
How positive is your culture now, on a scale from 1-10?
How many people would need access?
Are they a team, or working in different locations and levels?
How many conference calls with online private consulting would you like to add?
We’d be happy to send you a proposal or schedule a call! Let’s develop more positive, productive organizations.
Here’s what others say about the Academy:
“I like the easy style and manageable chunks. The Academy is thought-provoking, refreshing, and energizing.”
Frances Clayton, Change Manager, Middle-East
“This Academy is very actionable. I appreciate the personal preparation work.”
Crystal Sittser, Manager Internal Controls, USA
“The videos are good, and the checklists make me think about what I can apply. This Academy is motivating, thoughtful, applicable.”
Dolores Fabregas, Regional sales manager, USA
“This Academy is based on research and is practical. The questions form an excellent checklist to diagnose a situation and find paths for change. Very insightful.”
Claude Emond, Management Consultant, Canada
“The videos are great. This course gives us tools and talking points! Insightful, methodical, achievable! I love the way Marcella presents and how she uses examples from her own experience.”
Samantha Schreiner, People Operations (HR) Professional, USA
“It’s systematic and practical. The videos are well-researched and to the point. Let’s keep this Academy tribe together!”
Kanna Krishnan, Senior Director of Human Resources, Malaysia
“High-quality content delivered in digestible bits. Inspiring!”
Vadivu Govind, Consultant, Singapore